MOUNT AIRY, N.C., Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), one of the nation's leading energy solutions providers, will release its fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results before the market open on Tuesday, September 6, 2011. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern the same day. The call can be accessed by dialing (877) 719-9799, or (719) 325-4857 for international callers. The confirmation code for the live call is 8848340.
A replay will be made available shortly after the live call is completed and can be accessed by dialing (858) 384-5517. The confirmation code for the replay is 8848340. The replay will remain available until midnight Eastern on September 13.
Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast via the "Investor Center" on the Company's website at www.pike.com. An on-demand replay of the conference call will remain available online for a limited time following the conclusion of the call.
About Pike Electric CorporationPike Electric Corporation is a leading provider of energy solutions to over 200 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the United States. Our comprehensive services include facilities planning and siting, permitting, engineering, design, installation, maintenance and repair of power delivery systems, including renewable energy projects. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at www.pike.com. SOURCE Pike Electric Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV