Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced results for its fiscal third quarter ended June 30, 2011.
- Revenue was $180.0 million, a company record, up 5.2% compared to $171.1 million in the third quarter of 2010
- Adjusted EBITDA was $43.9 million, compared to $45.9 million in the third quarter of 2010
- Adjusted Diluted EPS was $0.23, compared to $0.26 in the third quarter of 2010
- Completed an initial public offering of 21.0 million shares of common stock on August 2, 2011
Fiscal 2011 3rd Quarter Results
Revenue for the third fiscal quarter was $180.0 million, an increase of 5.2% compared to $171.1 million in the prior year period. Wesco continued to experience strong international growth during the quarter. Ad hoc, JIT and LTA sales as a percentage of net sales represented 40%, 28% and 32%, respectively, compared to 35%, 32% and 33%, respectively, for the same period last year.Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter was $43.9 million as compared to $45.9 million in the third quarter of 2010. The change was primarily due to a decline in the gross profit percentage caused by changes in the sales mix. Net income for the third quarter of 2011 was $14.0 million, or Diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) of $0.15. This compared to $21.5 million, or $0.24 per share in the prior year period. This decline was primarily driven by the recording of a loss on the extinguishment of debt in the amount of $7.1 million in conjunction with the April 2011 debt refinancing, and $2.5 million of fees related to Wesco’s initial public offering. Adjusted Net Income was $21.1 million, or $0.23 per share, compared to $23.6 million, or $0.26 per share in the prior year period, driven by the decline in the gross profit percentage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV