- Revenue was $180.0 million, a company record, up 5.2% compared to $171.1 million in the third quarter of 2010
- Adjusted EBITDA was $43.9 million, compared to $45.9 million in the third quarter of 2010
- Adjusted Diluted EPS was $0.23, compared to $0.26 in the third quarter of 2010
- Completed an initial public offering of 21.0 million shares of common stock on August 2, 2011
Wesco Aircraft Holdings Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.