- Net sales increased 12.3% to $121.1 million from $107.8 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 4.7% for the period;
- European-based operations generated sales of $106.5 million, up 15.9% from $91.9 million;
- Sales by U.S.-based operations were $14.6 million, down 8.2% from $15.9 million;
- Gross margin was 62% compared to 60%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 53.0% compared to 49.4%;
- Operating margins declined to 9.0% of net sales from 10.7% of net sales;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. decreased 6.8% to $5.0 million as compared to $5.4 million; and,
- Basic and diluted earnings per share declined 11.1% to $0.16 from $0.18.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.