- Net sales increased 12.3% to $121.1 million from $107.8 million; at comparable foreign currency exchange rates, net sales rose 4.7% for the period;
- European-based operations generated sales of $106.5 million, up 15.9% from $91.9 million;
- Sales by U.S.-based operations were $14.6 million, down 8.2% from $15.9 million;
- Gross margin was 62% compared to 60%;
- S, G & A expense as a percentage of sales was 53.0% compared to 49.4%;
- Operating margins declined to 9.0% of net sales from 10.7% of net sales;
- Net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. decreased 6.8% to $5.0 million as compared to $5.4 million; and,
- Basic and diluted earnings per share declined 11.1% to $0.16 from $0.18.
Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.