NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Midwest Bancorp Inc (Nasdaq:FMBI) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $9.09, below its previous 52-week low of $9.26 with one million shares traded as of 2:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 378,700 shares over the past 30 days. First Midwest has a market cap of $812.5 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for First Midwest Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking services to consumer, commercial and industrial, and public or governmental customers in Illinois.
- Practice your FMBI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FMBI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV