Montpelier RE Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MRH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Montpelier RE Holdings (NYSE:MRH) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $15.13, below its previous 52-week low of $15.34 with 712,912 shares traded as of 2:42 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 477,500 shares over the past 30 days. Montpelier RE has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and reinsurance solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.8, above the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 28.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MRH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV