NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- MedAssets (Nasdaq:MDAS) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $9.46, below its previous 52-week low of $9.58 with 721,661 shares traded as of 2:21 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 681,800 shares over the past 30 days. MedAssets has a market cap of $641.8 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 52.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. MedAssets, Inc. provides technology enabled products and services for hospitals, health systems, and ancillary healthcare providers in the United States.
- Practice your MDAS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MDAS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV