LOS ANGELES, Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC) (the "Bank") today announced that Wellington Chen has been appointed Chief Operating Officer and Lucilio M. ("Louie") Couto has been appointed Chief Credit Officer effective immediately. Notice of non-disapproval for both of these appointments has just been received by the FDIC and the California Department of Financial Institutions.
About Preferred Bank
Preferred Bank is one of the largest independent commercial banks in California focusing on the Chinese-American market. Preferred Bank is chartered by the State of California, and its deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or FDIC, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Preferred Bank conducts its banking business from its main office in Los Angeles, California, and through nine full-service branch banking offices in Alhambra, Century City, City of Industry, Torrance, Arcadia, Irvine, Diamond Bar, Anaheim and Pico Rivera, California. Preferred Bank offers a broad range of deposit and loan products and services to both commercial and consumer customers. Preferred Bank provides personalized deposit services as well as real estate finance, commercial loans and trade finance to small and mid-sized businesses, entrepreneurs, real estate developers, professionals and high net worth individuals.
AT THE COMPANY:Edward J. CzajkaExecutive Vice PresidentChief Financial Officer(213) 891-1188SOURCE Preferred Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV