SAO PAULO, Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Bradesco (BM&FBovespa: BBDC3; BBDC4), (NYSE: BBD) will hold two Bradesco APIMEC meetings during the week in the cities of Porto Alegre and Brasilia.
Porto Alegre – August 9, at 7pm* Brasilia – August 11, at 7pm*
The events will include presentations of Bradesco's Results, Strategies, Outlook and the Macroeconomic Scenario, with a focus on Credit Growth and the trajectory of Brazilian Household Debt and Delinquency.
Go to www.bradescori.com.br/apimec2011 to watch the presentation and participate in the question and answer session. The broadcast will be simultaneously translated into English.* Brazil time CONTACT:Mrs. Ivani Benazzi de AndradePhone: +011-55-11-2178-6218e-mail: email@example.com or Mr. Carlos Tsuyoshi YamashitaPhone: +011-55-11-2178-6204e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Banco Bradesco S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV