ExxonMobil Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (XOM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) is tomorrow, August 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 47 cents per share. At a price of $70.60 as of 10:08 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for ExxonMobil has been 20.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ExxonMobil has a market cap of $368.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Exxon Mobil Corporation engages in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and manufacture of petroleum products, as well as transportation and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.8, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 10.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV