Belo Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BLC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Belo Corporation (NYSE:BLC) is tomorrow, August 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $4.94 as of 9:41 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.7%. The average volume for Belo has been 964,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Belo has a market cap of $510 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Belo Corp. operates as a television company. The company owns 20 television stations, including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, and MyNetwork TV affiliates, as well as their associated Web sites in 15 markets across the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.4, equal to the average media industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV