SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : Nordic American Tankers (NAT), EOG Resources (EOG),and Gold ETF (GLD),
On Monday, Jim Cramer talked to the CEO of Nordic American Tankers. Fitzpatrick says the stock was oversold yesterday when it dropped from $18, down to $16 before closing up from the intraday low. He said the tricky part with oversold stocks is determining risk. He said to pick a stop, around yesterday's close and sell if the stock drops anywhere below that level.
Cramer also featured EOG Resources. Fitzpatrick sees resistance at around $95, but in the long term, he said he thinks the stock's outlook is a bit murky - at least until oil stocks start trending higher.
Finally, Fitzpatrick examines Gold ETF. He recommends staying long on gold, despite it reaching all-time highs. It is trading at about 9% above the 50-day moving average. Fitzpatrick said to take a small position now and wait for a pull back towards the 50-day moving average. He does see gold continuing to climb and recommends it as an investment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV