- Completion of Phase 1 metallurgical test work at Hazen Research. Phase II is in progress;
- Geotechnical studies: the third of five geotechnical holes is being drilled, with completion of the geotechnical drilling program expected by mid-September. Logging of oriented core is continuing and results are being interpreted;
- Hydrogeological modeling: the three hydrogeological holes have been drilled and results are being interpreted;
- Collection of environmental base line data, including water and soil sampling and analysis;
- Preliminary engineering work for mine, process plant and infrastructure design; and
- Capital and operating cost estimates.
Tournigan Updates Progress On Prefeasibility Study For Kuriskova
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.