- Net sales were $270.7 million in the quarter, a year-over-year increase of 13.1% and a sequential increase over the immediately preceding quarter of 13.4%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $15.1 million or 5.6% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $34.3 million or 12.7% of net sales, compared with $37.0 million or 15.5% of net sales in the quarter ended June 30, 2010, and compared with $29.3 million or 12.2% of net sales in the immediately preceding quarter ended March 31, 2011.
- GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.16 for the quarter ended June 30, 2011, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS were $0.31 for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. On a comparable basis, Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended June 30, 2010 and March 31, 2011, were $0.51 and $0.07, respectively.
Viasystems Announces Second Quarter 2011 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.