- Revenue increased 35% from the prior year quarter driven by a 48% increase in sales for the Industrial Group.
- Gross profit increased 77% from the prior year period, reflecting a 210% increase in gross profit for the Industrial Group.
- Profit conversion on incremental revenue growth for the Industrial Group exceeded 21% on a year-over-year basis and 20% sequentially.
- The Company entered into a new long-term credit facility to lower its borrowing costs, increase its liquidity and extend loan maturities into 2016.
- The Company announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art Cyber Collaboration Center to serve as a training ground and test-bed for security engineers to develop best practices in ethical hacking and defense tactics.
- Subsequent to quarter-end, the Company announced a new long-term supply agreement to provide drivetrain components to Sisamex Automotrices de Mexico.
Sypris Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.