- Revenue increased 35% from the prior year quarter driven by a 48% increase in sales for the Industrial Group.
- Gross profit increased 77% from the prior year period, reflecting a 210% increase in gross profit for the Industrial Group.
- Profit conversion on incremental revenue growth for the Industrial Group exceeded 21% on a year-over-year basis and 20% sequentially.
- The Company entered into a new long-term credit facility to lower its borrowing costs, increase its liquidity and extend loan maturities into 2016.
- The Company announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art Cyber Collaboration Center to serve as a training ground and test-bed for security engineers to develop best practices in ethical hacking and defense tactics.
- Subsequent to quarter-end, the Company announced a new long-term supply agreement to provide drivetrain components to Sisamex Automotrices de Mexico.
Sypris Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.