- Net income was $307,000 for the second quarter of 2011 compared to a net loss of $1.5 million for the second quarter of 2010.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization, and non-cash charges) was $3.3 million for the second quarter of 2011 compared to $1.4 million for the second quarter of 2010.
- Total net revenue from EGMs on participation for the second quarter of 2011 was a record high of $4.6 million, an increase of 29% from the second quarter of 2010.
- Average consolidated win per unit per day (WUD) for the second quarter of 2011 reached another record high of $147, an increase of 28% from the second quarter of 2010.
- As of June 30, 2011, total installed EGM seats in operation were 1,502 in seven venues, comprised of five venues in the Philippines with a total of 784 seats and two venues in Cambodia with a total of 718 seats.
- Cash-based selling, general and administrative (SG&A) expense was $1.2 million for the second quarter of 2011, a decrease of 20% from the second quarter of 2010.
- Cash balance was $14.0 million as of June 30, 2011.
- The Company is making progress on its casino development projects in the Kampot and Pailin Provinces of Cambodia with construction expected to begin in the fall of 2011 and gaming licenses secured for both projects.
- The Company continues to pursue potential new gaming projects in the Indo-China region.
Entertainment Gaming Asia Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results And Provides Market Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.