X-Rite Inc. Stock Upgraded (XRIT)
- The gross profit margin for X-RITE INC is rather high; currently it is at 67.70%. Regardless of XRIT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, XRIT's net profit margin of 13.20% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $18.08 million or 44.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 15.88%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 338.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.94 million to $8.50 million.
- X-RITE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, X-RITE INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.04 versus -$0.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.31 versus $0.04).
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts