Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2011 third-quarter financial results after the close of the market on Monday, August 15, 2011 and host a conference call for investors and analysts on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
On the call will be Dynasil President Steven Ruggieri, Chief Financial Officer Richard Johnson and Chairman Peter Sulick. Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.dynasilcorp.com. The call also may be accessed by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for one year.
Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) develops and manufactures detection and analysis technology, precision instruments and optical components for the homeland security, industrial and medical markets. Combining world-class technology with expertise in research and materials science, Dynasil is commercializing products including dual-mode radiation detection solutions for Homeland Security and commercial applications, probes for medical imaging and sensors for non-destructive testing. Through its Dynasil Biomedical unit, the Company is building a relationship with the Mayo Clinic to develop early-stage opportunities in areas such as brain cooling and tissue sealant technologies. An esteemed research organization, Dynasil has an impressive and growing portfolio of issued and pending U.S. patents. Founded in 1960, the Company is based in Watertown, Massachusetts, with additional operations in Mass., NY, NJ and the United Kingdom. More information about the Company is available at www.dynasilcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV