- Successfully completed LaBarge acquisition, bolstering the Company’s growth outlook
- Net sales increased 5% for the second quarter of 2011 versus the second quarter of 2010, reflecting stronger shipment of commercial products
- Net income, excluding transaction-related expenses, was $0.45 per fully diluted share
- Generated $12.5 million in cash flow from operations in second quarter 2011, excluding transaction-related costs
Ducommun Incorporated Reports Results For The Second Quarter Ended July 2, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.