NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tam (NYSE:TAM) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $15.08, below its previous 52-week low of $15.24 with 577,220 shares traded as of 12:18 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 700,600 shares over the past 30 days. Tam has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TAM S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides passenger and cargo air transportation services in Brazil and internationally. The company also engages in aircraft sub-leasing, as well as aircraft acquisition, financing, and debt issuance activities. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.7, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 5.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TAM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TAM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV