NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Citi Trends (Nasdaq:CTRN) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $12.46, below its previous 52-week low of $12.50 with 67,521 shares traded as of 11:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 198,200 shares over the past 30 days. Citi Trends has a market cap of $204.4 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 44.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Citi Trends, Inc. operates as a retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories in the United States. Its merchandise includes sportswear, dresses, outerwear, footwear, and intimate apparel and accessories, as well as an assortment of home decor items. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CTRN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CTRN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV