Citi Trends Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CTRN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Citi Trends (Nasdaq:CTRN) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $12.46, below its previous 52-week low of $12.50 with 67,521 shares traded as of 11:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 198,200 shares over the past 30 days. Citi Trends has a market cap of $204.4 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 44.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Citi Trends, Inc. operates as a retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories in the United States. Its merchandise includes sportswear, dresses, outerwear, footwear, and intimate apparel and accessories, as well as an assortment of home decor items. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CTRN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV