Columbia Banking System Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (COLB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Columbia Banking System (Nasdaq:COLB) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $15.84, below its previous 52-week low of $15.91 with 62,922 shares traded as of 11:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 226,500 shares over the past 30 days. Columbia Banking System has a market cap of $655.4 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 22.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Columbia Banking System, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Columbia State Bank, which provides a range of banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals in the states of Washington and Oregon. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.4, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 21.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your COLB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV