The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Announces Investigation Of Emdeon Inc.
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Emdeon Inc. (NYSE: EM) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Blackstone Capital Partners VI L.P. Under the terms of the transaction, Emdeon shareholders will receive $19.00 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $3 billion. Shareholders General Atlantic and Hellman & Freidman, who collectively represent approximately 70% of the Company’s outstanding shares, have agreed to tender their shares.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.ashainberglaw.com/emdeon-inc.html.
The investigation concerns whether the Emdeon Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Emdeon stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Blackstone Capital Partners VI L.P. is underpaying for Emdeon shares, thus unlawfully harming Emdeon stockholders. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst set a price target of $21.00 per Emdeon share.
If you own common stock in Emdeon and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/emdeon-inc.html.Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV