Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR) today announced that John R. McGeeney, the Company’s General Counsel and Secretary, has been named to the additional post of Vice President. Since joining Sypris in 2003 as General Counsel and Secretary, Mr. McGeeney has held overall responsibility for corporate legal, regulatory and compliance functions for Sypris Solutions, Inc. and its related subsidiaries.
Prior to Mr. McGeeney’s tenure with Sypris, he served as General Counsel for Inviva, Inc., an insurance holding company, General Counsel and Secretary for ARM Financial Group, a financial services company, and as Counsel and Assistant General Counsel for Capital Holding Corporation, a financial services company. Mr. McGeeney holds a BA degree from Amherst College and a JD degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
“It is with great pleasure that we formally recognize John’s important contribution to our senior executive team,” said Jeffrey T. Gill, president and chief executive officer. “John has been and continues to be a critical intellectual leader for our business, the impact of which has been material and lasting.”
Sypris Solutions is a diversified provider of outsourced services and specialty products. The Company performs a wide range of manufacturing, engineering, design and other technical services, typically under multi-year, sole-source contracts with corporations and government agencies in the markets for truck components and assemblies and aerospace and defense electronics. For more information about Sypris Solutions, visit its Web site at www.sypris.com.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6822013&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV