Teekay LNG Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TGP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Teekay LNG Partners (NYSE:TGP) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $30.10, below its previous 52-week low of $30.53 with 107,622 shares traded as of 10:42 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 146,400 shares over the past 30 days. Teekay LNG has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 14.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Teekay LNG Partners L.P. provides marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, and crude oil worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.6, below the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 23.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TGP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV