NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Orient-Express Hotels (NYSE:OEH) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.26, below its previous 52-week low of $8.35 with 327,131 shares traded as of 10:34 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 637,300 shares over the past 30 days. Orient-Express Hotels has a market cap of $892.5 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 30.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. and its subsidiaries operate principally in the leisure hospitality market. It owns and invests in individual deluxe hotels, restaurants, tourist trains, and river/canal cruise businesses.
- Practice your OEH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about OEH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV