NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Limelight Networks (Nasdaq:LLNW) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $3.54, below its previous 52-week low of $3.57 with 327,606 shares traded as of 10:34 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Limelight has a market cap of $440.8 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 33.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Limelight Networks, Inc. provides content delivery network services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
- Practice your LLNW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about LLNW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV