NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- National CineMedia (Nasdaq:NCMI) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $13.03, below its previous 52-week low of $13.20 with 95,653 shares traded as of 10:11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 319,500 shares over the past 30 days. National CineMedia has a market cap of $754.3 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 32.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. National CineMedia, Inc. operates a digital in-theatre network in North America. The company distributes advertising, and Fathom business and consumer events through its proprietary store and forward digital content network, and live digital broadcast network. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.7, below the average media industry P/E ratio of 24.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NCMI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about NCMI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV