The meetings experts at PGi (NYSE: PGI) launched GlobalMeet earlier this year bringing simple, affordable web and audio meetings to businesses worldwide. PGi designed GlobalMeet to deliver the simplest user experience on the market, with no software downloads for meeting guests and a “connect me” feature that calls participants automatically, making dial-in numbers and passcodes obsolete.
The market reaction to GlobalMeet has been very positive, with more than 20,000 people becoming paid users in just the first few months of its release. To continue to meet the needs of this growing community, PGi today announced general availability of GlobalMeet 2.0 – making the original product even more powerful with upgraded features and flexible new pricing options.
GlobalMeet 2.0 includes a streamlined interface, designed based on user feedback, to make navigating meeting controls and the most commonly used features even simpler. As part of the release, PGi also launched a GlobalMeet app in the iTunes® store – first in a pending suite of mobile apps that will make GlobalMeet available anywhere from any device, for meetings in the office or on the go.
PGi also announced new, market-leading pricing for GlobalMeet, starting at just $29 per month. With both bundled and unbundled audio and web conferencing plans, new options for power users and aggressive pricing for enterprise-wide implementations, GlobalMeet is affordable for any sized business.“PGi leveraged our 20 years of leadership in collaboration to fix what was wrong with web conferencing. We designed GlobalMeet to work the way real people do, and we are genuinely excited by the early market response,” said Boland Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO, who is leading PGi’s next-generation product innovation. “PGi is changing the game again with GlobalMeet 2.0, by offering a user experience and price that is unmatched in the market.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV