C&J Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:CJES) (“C&J” or the “Company”) will host its quarterly conference call on Thursday, September 1, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss its second quarter 2011 financial and operating results. Earnings are expected to be released after the market closes on Wednesday, August 31, 2011.
To participate in the call, please dial (888) 679-8035, Passcode: 52467670, approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled conference call time. Participants may pre-register for the call at https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PNFGBGDK8. Pre-registrants will be issued a pin number to use when dialing into the live call which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator upon connection.
To access the live audio webcast, please visit the investor relations section of the Company’s website, located at www.cjenergy.com. A replay of the call will be available on the Company’s website under the investor relations section for 30 days following the conference call. A replay of the call will also be available for one week following the conference call. To access the replay, dial (888) 286-8010, Passcode: 33265085.
C&J Energy Services, Inc. is an independent provider of
hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services with a focus on complex,
technically demanding well completions. The Company has historically
operated in South Texas, East Texas/North Louisiana and Western Oklahoma.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV