LAS VEGAS, Aug. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Consolidation Services Inc. ("CNSV" or the "Company") (OTCBB: CNSV) announced today that it has recruited its Board member, Richard S. Polep, to serve in the position of Chief Financial Officer. Additionally the Company announced the appointment of Richard Herstone to serve as a member of its Board of Directors.
Richard Polep replaces Pam Thompson who needed to drastically reduce her workload and responsibilities for personal reasons. Ms. Thompson has tendered her resignation as both an officer and director of the Company but will continue to assist CNSV on a part time basis as a consultant.
The Company's President and Interim CEO, Gary Kucher, stated that: "The appointments of both Richard Polep and Richard Herstone to their respective roles will greatly enhance the day-to-day activities of the Company. Their particular experiences will be invaluable to the consummation of the pending acquisition and subsequent operation of the two gold mining companies in Montana."
The Definitive Acquisition Agreement for "Elkhorn Goldfields Inc" and "Montana Tunnels Mining Inc" was announced on May 2, 2011."About Richard S. Polep: Richard S. Polep was appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company on May 12, 2010. Mr. Polep has over 47 years experience in public accounting and has substantial experience in financial reporting and disclosure rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, including internal controls, initial public offerings, private offerings, corporate acquisitions and reorganizations. Mr. Polep spent 31 years with Grant Thornton LLP, which is ranked number five in international accounting firms. He was a partner with that firm for 24 years. He subsequently joined SingerLewak LLP as an audit and quality control partner and was there for eleven years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV