Brasil Telecom Participacoes SA Stock Upgraded (BRP)
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market, BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.48 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management.
- BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS continued to lose money by earning -$0.18 versus -$2.01 in the prior year.
- BRP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 18.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 145.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.