Multimedia Games Inc Stock Upgraded (MGAM)
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 2.93 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.20% to $29.24 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MULTIMEDIA GAMES HOLDING CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -83.82%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 668.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.36 million to $2.77 million.
- MGAM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.