Arden Group Inc. Stock Downgraded (ARDNA)
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $9.40 million or 14.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- ARDNA has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 12.05% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Food & Staples Retailing industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 11.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $5.07 million to $5.67 million.
- 39.90% is the gross profit margin for ARDEN GROUP INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 5.40% is above that of the industry average.
- ARDNA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.01 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ARDNA has a quick ratio of 2.08, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.