- On May 2, 2011, A.P. Pharma closed a private placement financing for $1.5 million in convertible notes, with an additional $3.0 million available to the Company at the investors’ discretion within two years of the closing date.
- On June 29, 2011, the Company announced it entered into a definitive agreement for a $24.0 million private placement of common stock and warrants. The financing closed on July 1, 2011.
- In July 2011, the Company enrolled its first patient in a thorough QT study for APF530. The study will examine the effect of APF530 on the QT interval in healthy volunteers. In order to start the thorough QT study promptly, the Company decided to separate this study from a planned metabolism study. The Company expects to report the results of both studies in Q1 2012.
A.P. Pharma Announces Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Reports On Recent Corporate Progress
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.