REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardica, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDC) today announced that Bernard A. Hausen, M.D., Ph.D., the company's president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present a corporate overview and update at the Wedbush 2011 Life Sciences Management Access Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, August 16th at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Time.
To access the live and subsequently archived webcast of the presentation, go to the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.cardica.com. Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to allow for any necessary software downloads.
Cardica designs and manufactures proprietary stapling and anastomotic devices for cardiac and endoscopic surgical procedures. Cardica's technology portfolio is intended to minimize operating time and enable minimally-invasive and robot-assisted surgeries. Cardica manufactures and markets its automated anastomosis systems, the C-Port® Distal Anastomosis Systems and PAS-Port® Proximal Anastomosis System, for coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery and has shipped over 34,500 units throughout the world. In addition, the company is developing the Cardica Microcutter XPRESS™ 30, a true multi-fire endoscopic stapling device designed to be used in a variety of procedures, including bariatric, colorectal, thoracic and general surgery. The Cardica Microcutter XPRESS 30 requires a 510(k) review and is not yet commercially available in the U.S.SOURCE Cardica, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV