Hooper Holmes (NYSE AMEX: HH) today announced that it will release second quarter financial results before the market opens on Friday, August 12, 2011. The Company will host a conference call on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 877-941-2068, or internationally 480-629-9712, conference ID: 4462192 five to ten minutes before the call is scheduled to begin. A live webcast will be hosted on the Company's website located at www.hooperholmes.com. A replay of the conference call will be available from 2:00 p.m. on August 12, 2011 until midnight on August 19, 2011, by dialing 877-870-5176, or internationally 858-384-5517. The access code for the replay is 4462192.
About Hooper HolmesHooper Holmes is a leader in collecting personal health data and transforming it into useful information, enabling customers to take actions that manage or reduce their risks and expenses. With presence in hundreds of markets and a network of thousands of examiners, Hooper Holmes can arrange a medical exam anywhere in the U.S. and deliver the results to its customers. Hooper Holmes has four service lines. Portamedic provides a wide range of medical exam services nationwide. Heritage Labs tests millions of samples annually and helps life insurers improve underwriting performance by better applying the predictive powers of today’s tests. Hooper Holmes Health & Wellness provides a complete service for wellness, disease management, and managed care companies including scheduling support, fulfillment of supplies, blood collection kits, medical screenings, lab testing and data transmission. Hooper Holmes Services reduces the insurance sales cycle through integrated data collection, tele-interviewing and underwriting services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV