- The Santiago Property has a high potential for occurrence of several gold vein systems (Main Bella Vista Vein, South Bella Vista Vein, Northern Bella Vein, Main Tascate Vein, North Tascate Vein, South Tascate Vein ). These vein systems contain ore shoots that contain high gold concentrations. There exists a wide potential for the discovery of additional parallel high grade gold vein systems occurring in an echelon pattern depending on the host rock occurrences.
- Abandoned historic mines and numerous smaller AU prospects occur throughout the Santiago Property and are located at altitudes between 2,000 and 3,100 meters above the sea level. When one considers this extremely high elevation, definitely means that the potential of high grade gold veins occurring at lower elevations (down dip continuity) does exist and hence will greatly increase the inferred gold reserve of one particular vein of 71,343 ounces (not NI 43-101 compliant). Diamond drilling after IP survey will prove this as ore shoots/mineralization might occur at lower elevations.
- We may be able to add revenue to the Company very rapidly by re-opening some of the numerous abandoned mines that occur throughout the Santiago Property. Also, additional tonnage can be obtained by processing mine dumps that resulted from historic production which would further increase revenues. A small scale plant can be set up in a very timely fashion to take advantage of the record high prices of gold.
Gold Dynamics Is Pleased To Report Positive Due Diligence
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.