HollyFrontier Corporation CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
HollyFrontier Corporation ( HOC)
Q2 2011 Earnings Call
August 05, 2011, 10:00 a.m. ET
ExecutivesNeale Hickerson - VP, IR Mike Jennings - CEO and President Dave Lamp - EVP and COO Doug Aron - EVP and CFO Bruce Shaw - SVP, Strategy and Corporate Development Scott Surplus - VP and Controller Analysts Jeff Dietert - Simmons and Company Jacques Rousseau - RBC Capital Markets Doug Leggate - Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Chi Chow - Macquarie Capital Paul Cheng - Barclays Capital Evan Calio - Morgan Stanley Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by HOC
» Holly Corp. Q4 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» Holly Corporation Q3 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» Holly Corporation Q2 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» Holly Corporation Q1 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV