CICERO, Ill., Aug. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Eric J. Bergevin, President & CEO of West Town Savings Bank, announces that at the recent West Town Savings Bank annual shareholders' meeting, Mr. Marc McConnell was named Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Mr. McConnell joined the WTSB Board of Directors in 2009. Mr. McConnell serves as Vice Chairman of Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Armstrong, IA (Nasdaq: ARTW), as President of Bauer Corporation of Wooster, OH, and Vice-Chairman of McConnell Holdings, Inc. of Kinston, NC among other business interest.
Mr. Bergevin further announces that Elizabeth B. Frye, M.D., F.A.C.P. was elected to the WTSB Board of Directors. Dr. Frye currently serves as a Consultant with Witt/Kieffer, Ford, Hadelman & Lloyd, Inc. focusing on the search and placement of senior executives in hospitals, health systems and integrated group practices. Dr. Frye's prior experience includes: Senior Vice President, Ambulatory Services, Loyola University Health System; Assistant Chair for Postgraduate Medical Education, Program Director of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center; Director, Ambulatory Care, MacNeal Hospital.
Chartered in 1922, West Town Savings Bank is a $110 Million community bank which operates
- Two full service bank branches in Cicero, IL and North Riverside, IL,
- Two Commercial and Consumer Loan Production Offices that operate as Albemarle Bank & Trust A West Town Bank in Edenton, NC and Greenville, NC,
- One Commercial and Consumer Loan Production Office that operates as The Gate City's Community Bank A West Town Bank in Greensboro, NC,
- 16 Residential Mortgage Loan Offices in 6 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV