Exterran Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (EXLP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Exterran Partners (Nasdaq:EXLP) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $19.31, below its previous 52-week low of $20.75 with 242,724 shares traded as of 12:03 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 206,400 shares over the past 30 days. Exterran has a market cap of $656.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 19.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Exterran Partners, L.P. provides natural gas contract operations services to customers in the United States.
- Practice your EXLP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV