Willbros Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (WG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Willbros Group (NYSE:WG) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $6.78, below its previous 52-week low of $6.80 with 201,002 shares traded as of 11:24 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 344,300 shares over the past 30 days. Willbros Group has a market cap of $388.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 26.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Willbros Group, Inc. provides engineering, procurement, and construction services to the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, and power industries primarily in the United States, Canada, and Oman. It operates through two segments: Upstream Oil and Gas, and Downstream Oil and Gas.
- Practice your WG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV