NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- UTi Worldwide (Nasdaq:UTIW) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $13.45, below its previous 52-week low of $13.57 with 549,529 shares traded as of 11:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 584,200 shares over the past 30 days. UTi Worldwide has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. UTi Worldwide Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a supply chain services and solutions company. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.6, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 23.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your UTIW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about UTIW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV