Brookline Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (BRKL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Brookline Bancorp (Nasdaq:BRKL) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $8.24, below its previous 52-week low of $8.26 with 170,653 shares traded as of 11:13 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 502,600 shares over the past 30 days. Brookline has a market cap of $499.2 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Brookline Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank that provides various banking products and services. The company has a P/E ratio of 18, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your BRKL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV