NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Commonwealth Financial (NYSE:FCF) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $4.76, below its previous 52-week low of $4.81 with 213,037 shares traded as of 10:49 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 514,200 shares over the past 30 days. First Commonwealth Financial has a market cap of $540.3 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 31.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. First Commonwealth Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for First Commonwealth Bank that provides consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and small and mid-sized businesses in central and western Pennsylvania. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.9, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 11.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FCF trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FCF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV