Siliconware Precision Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SPIL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Siliconware Precision Industries (Nasdaq:SPIL) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $4.29, below its previous 52-week low of $4.45 with 646,363 shares traded as of 10:11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been two million shares over the past 30 days. Siliconware Precision has a market cap of $3 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 23.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. provides semiconductor packaging and testing services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 17.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SPIL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV