Cytec Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (CYT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Cytec Industries (NYSE:CYT) is Monday, August 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $48.81 as of 10:10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.9%. The average volume for Cytec has been 406,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cytec has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are down 8.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Cytec Industries Inc., a specialty chemicals and materials company, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of chemical products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.2, above the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 13 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV