Multiband Corporation (NASDAQ:MBND), a leading Home Service Provider (HSP) for DIRECTV and the nation's largest DIRECTV Master System Operator (MSO) for Multiple Dwelling Units (MDUs), announced today that it will hold an investor's conference call covering the 2nd quarter 2011 operating results on Thursday, August 11, 2011, at 4:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time.
Anyone interested in participating should call 1-877-941-8418 if calling within the United States or 1-480-629-9809 if calling internationally. There will be a playback available until May 23, 2011. To listen to the playback, please call 1-877-870-5176 if calling within the United States or 1-858-384-5517 if calling internationally. Please use pin number 4464391 for the replay.
The call will also be accompanied live by webcast over the Internet and accessible at http://www.multibandusa.com/home/default.asp.
About Multiband Corporation:Multiband is the largest nationwide DIRECTV master system operator in the Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) market and one of the largest full-service home service providers (HSPs), handling around 20% of all DIRECTV's installations, maintenance and upgrades for residents of single-family homes. Multiband is a full-service provider for a number of other partners within the footprint as well, offering solutions for watch, talk, surf and security, and is equipped with a retail store and an online store to strive to be a customer's "one source solution" for all electronic needs. Additionally, Multiband is a leading provider of software and integrated billing services to MDUs on a single bill, including video, voice, data and other value-added local services, both directly and through strategic partnerships. Multiband is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, and has offices strategically placed around the continental United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV