Fortune Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (FO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Fortune Brands (NYSE:FO) is Monday, August 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $54.53 as of 10:04 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Fortune has been 823,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fortune has a market cap of $8.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Fortune Brands, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells branded consumer products in the distilled spirits, home and security, and golf markets primarily in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, Australia, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 18, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV