ATLANTA, Aug. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Gwinnett Innovation Park ( www.gwinnettinnovationpark.com), a unique, affordable, low risk space alternative for start-ups, entrepreneurs, independent professionals and teleworkers, announced today the launch of the eHub Founders Grant which over the next 12 months will provide Atlanta-based entrepreneurs with $100,000. The Founders Grant is designed to give back to the entrepreneurial community by rewarding entrepreneurial excellence and helping deserving companies continue on their path to success. The Founders Grant is part of the eHub Nspire Program which helps support Atlanta technology entrepreneurs by providing them with resources and benefits to help them succeed, including office space at Gwinnett Innovation Park at no cost for one year.
"As an alternative to the famous 'shark tank,' the Founders Grant is designed to help our entrepreneurs succeed. The Founders Grant allows entrepreneurs to retain full ownership and is designed to create a supportive and collaborative sanctuary," said Leland Strange, local serial entrepreneur, investor and supporter of hundreds of technology companies in the Atlanta area over the last 30 years. "I know firsthand the importance of added resources during critical times in a company's development. The Founders Grant rewards an Nspire company with $25,000 each quarter - no strings attached - to help them continue to grow and succeed. While we are invested in their success, the Nspire company will retain full ownership of the company. The Gwinnett Innovation Park Trustees are here only as a resource to help them succeed."
Paul Freet, Catalyst with the ATDC Gwinnett initiative, commented on the Founders Grant and Nspire Program. "It's great to see the commitment of Gwinnett Innovation Park and its entrepreneurial leaders to bring needed resources and funding to support the technology start-up community in Gwinnett. Both ATDC and GIP have a long history of helping entrepreneurs grow and succeed and I am sure these programs will inspire even more success stories in Gwinnett."
Network, Inspire and GrowThe Founders Grant provides a $25,000 stipend each quarter to a member of the recently launched Nspire Program. The Gwinnett Innovation Park Trustees, a panel of distinguished entrepreneurs and Atlanta business professionals, will select the quarterly honoree based on the merits of the business plan and business opportunity of an Nspire company that has been a resident for at least one quarter. The Nspire Program includes:
- Establish office in eHub at no cost for one year
- Access to experienced, successful business executives including face-to-face time with successful serial entrepreneur and monthly marketing and PR advice sessions
- Office space in an open plan environment
- Eligible for Gwinnett Innovation Park Founders Grant
- Opportunity to learn from Gwinnett Innovation Park's more than 20 years of support for emerging businesses
- Professional but friendly environment with peer-to-peer networking
- Convenient access to I-85
- Onsite director and facilities staff
- Eight conference rooms (hold 4 to 45 people)
- VOIP phone system with voice mail and auto attendant
- Security Systems with 24/7 electronic access
- Loading dock/staging area
- Wi-Fi with High Speed Internet
- Snack bars and kitchen
- Onsite FedEx and UPS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV