SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : Web.com (WWWW), Federal Realty Investment (FRT),and Petrobras (PBR).
Thursday on "Mad Money," Jim Cramer spoke to the CEO of Web.com. The stock is trading at the 50 and 200-day moving day average and had been trending lower before jumping up on news the company would buy Network Solutions. Fitzpatrick said he thinks investors may become more bullish if the deal works out causing the stock to breakout. But he doesn't like the stock now, as it's trading near its resistance level.
Cramer also featured Federal Realty Investment Trust. The stock closed down 2.5 percent yesterday. Fitzpatrick says the support level is around the 200-day moving average, though the stock is currently trading below that level. If the stock falls below that, Fitzpatrick recommends waiting to buy FRT at a lower price.
The last stock Fitzpatrick examines in the video, is Petrobas - also discussed on "Fast Money." Fitzpatrick said the stock is technically broken, having dropped substantially, and he recommends staying cautious.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV