SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : Web.com (WWWW), Federal Realty Investment (FRT),and Petrobras (PBR).
Thursday on "Mad Money," Jim Cramer spoke to the CEO of Web.com. The stock is trading at the 50 and 200-day moving day average and had been trending lower before jumping up on news the company would buy Network Solutions. Fitzpatrick said he thinks investors may become more bullish if the deal works out causing the stock to breakout. But he doesn't like the stock now, as it's trading near its resistance level.
Cramer also featured Federal Realty Investment Trust. The stock closed down 2.5 percent yesterday. Fitzpatrick says the support level is around the 200-day moving average, though the stock is currently trading below that level. If the stock falls below that, Fitzpatrick recommends waiting to buy FRT at a lower price.
The last stock Fitzpatrick examines in the video, is Petrobas - also discussed on "Fast Money." Fitzpatrick said the stock is technically broken, having dropped substantially, and he recommends staying cautious.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV